Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just Another Day!

Seems to me everyday is a preview of things to come. Obama bit the dirt today when trying to defend himself regarding his 'Mentor', 'Spiritual Advisor', the now infamous Reverend Wright who seems to be more wrong than wright!! Seeing the sad look on Obama's face as he tried to hard to negate all the things he said in the past and just could not bring himself to do the job as yet. How can one sit and listen to one's mentor for 20 years and not know them????? Hey my University mentor was mine for only a few years and believe me I understood everything he said or wanted me to do, learn. OOOHHHHH WWWeellllllll Maybe some of us are just slow on the uptake. Can you imagine Mr. Obama NOT listening to MRS. Obama? Me either, I think we know who wears the pants in that family. Looking forward to your response. Pleeze let me know what you think. I really want to hear from you.

No comments: